Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kyun, Ho gaya na??

Oh no, not again..... Give me a break!!! This is too much.... Will you stop that?? How many time will you sing this song?? Dont you have any other song to sing?? One side of me totally stumbled by one song, and the other side of me asking for a change for  a better song. For past one month, I had been singing this one particular song, was quite amazed by the lyrics and music. I remember, when I first heard the lyrics of song, Dhoop ke makaan sa ye. I was totally like, "woahh!! ye kaisi lyrics hain??". I actually didnt understand the lyrics, but I loved the music, the rhythm. Then one day I listened to this song carefully, I was totally "lutaofied" my dil to the lyrics. Now, from head to toe, I mean lips to vocal chords, I am totally mad for the song. Day & night, morning & evening, sleeping & awake, the "dil pheku" side of me has been singing the song. The other side was always been tortured till....(it is actually the kahani mein twist)

I was humming the song and the moment I sung it loud, it came out to be..

"Bhoot ke makan sa ye...."

Now, this is what I call, "Mat samajh akela, Lyrics ko badla"

No comments: