Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dost-(j)ana


Friendship is precious and I consider it as one of the best thing God has given to me. I bet, you had the most naughty, mischievous, funny and unforgettable moments with your friends. No relative, no cousin shares that warmth and understanding, which you & your true friend shares. Life seems to be joyless without those special moments which you and your friends have together created. I am sure most of you belong to the generation where asking for help from a friend is much more easy than your relatives. 

I was totally stumbled when I saw "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Awesome movie, awesome acting, awesome dialogues, awesome cinematography, & cherry on the top, Abhay Deol's awesome singing style :P Ok, ok...I understand you didnt appreciate his singing. Its ok, but come on, think of it, he was not as bad  as we get at times.

But there are few things which I must mention here:

1) It took me some time to pronounce the name correctly. I mean I always said "Zindagi milegi na dobara". If you remember the song from "Rock On" Did it happen with you also??

2) Farhan's husky voice has totally totally stolen my heart. This guy, sings well, acts well, dance well, directs well,  and has got awesome sense of humor. A complete package.

3) I loved "Bagvati" :P

4) Tell me whose idea was to pair Katrina opposite to Hritik Roshan. I love the pair. They look so good. ( now, dont get too much emotional, read next point)

5) The kissing scene of Katrina and Hritik was totally not required and fraud. In short, that was a "dhakkan" scene.

6) What was the need of Kalki?? I mean she didn't have a major role to play. Her haistyle? ufff, horrible.

7) Why, why, why, on earth Naseeruddin shah plays father of illegitimate child. Main Hun Na, Masoom, Rajneeti? Naseer sahab, are you really running out of good offers? 

8) I loved the way Farhan Akhtar speaks english, when he orders " the reds the wines" or "the mentally the sick"

9)I loved the underwater shooting, it was cool. The sky diving, am not sure if these guys did it or their look-a-likes. The bull race, ufff!!! As it happens in most of the hindi films, everybody gets hurt except the hero(s). Infact, in the last scene, they were the only people running. Huhahahaha!! kamal ke BOOAYYZZ hain :)    


Dilon mein tum apni betaabiyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum,
Nazar mein khwaabon ki bijliyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum,
Jo apni aankhon mein hayraniyan leke chal rahe ho, toh zinda ho tum!!

No comments: