Monday, April 9, 2012

Fruitology!

I just logged in to my blog and clicked "New Post", haven't even seen when did I posted last. Well, it doesn't matter. Till I am allured to this writing habit, I am happy. So, where were we? high on life? fundas? please don't whisper, say it loud. Oh!! you mean you are bored of the Life's lessons I had been giving? So no more of that. I was also surprised, why my fan club is getting smaller ;)

So, here are the updates:

Last week, my migraine actually became pain not just in the head but also in the ass. 4 continuos days...The dark side was, I screwed a bit of work coz of headache. On contrary, I had to call sick on one working day and slept for more that 14 hours :)

I did a extensive search ( No, I did not browsed page 2 in google search) for ways to get rid of migraine. I found this terrific idea of detoxification of the body and hence, getting rid of migraine. The trick is you have to go on fruit diet for a day or two as long as you want. Only fruits, any type (except for bananas) and any amount. Initially I was a bit hesitant on doing this, coz I have acidity problems which triggers headache. Since, nothing was working I thought let me try this as well. I had 3 apples, 3 pears, 1/2 muskmelon (cantaloupe), 20-25 strawberries, and 250 gms grapes in whole day. Another important thing was, I had 3-4 ltrs of water that day. It definitely became embarrassing to go to loo so many times, but I guess my body was flushing out the toxins. By afternoon, my 3 days persistent headache had gone and I was feeling very light.

Then, while browsing more I found that in ayurveda or naturopathy its always recommended to go on fruit diet if one in suffering from stomach upset, migraine, seasonal flu. Am happy, I tried that, it might have contributed in shedding some grams off my body :)

Its an Egg-stra weekend!!! easter is here and I have 4 days off from work. Its not that I have big plans for weekend coz weather is all screwed up, but it feels good when you realize that you already had 2 days masti and 2 more days to go ;)

So, I am gonna chillax for 2 more days :)

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: