Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Written on 15.07.2011 ( forgot to publish)

I am having wonderful time at home, I try to meet as many friends as I can. Went to a friend's marriage in Bhubaneswar. Traditions were different from what I have seen. Truth is,  I haven't attended any marriage since long time. So I dont really know how exactly marriages take place in northern India.
My trip to Bangalore was good, I visited my friends, but importantly it was to see my first pet, a goldfish. It was a little, tiny goldfish, but for me she was my inner strength. She gave me confidence that I can take care of others and of myself. She was my companion, she used to listen carefully each and every word I told her. Yet she never disclosed any secret to anyone.  She was with one of my friend in Bangalore, but died two days before I reached Bangalore. I felt very sad, but I have no regrets of leaving my fish to a friend's place. I am sure she must have taken care of my baby, as much as she could.

I am not sure if you ever had a pet in your life, but I can assure you that it is a wonderful experience. Its just like taking care of your own baby. The bonding that you have with your pet is kind of a lifeline to you and to your pet. My pet was special to me for two reasons. First she was a fish and I love fishes (but not in my plate). Second, she was a christmas present for me. The best gift I have got till date.

We cannot hold anything in life. Forget about materialistic things, we can't even hold back memories. They fade with time, just like scars......

No comments: